Sunday, October 10, 2010

Project

Hey guys.
I just wanted to remind you to get started on your piece of the group project.  I think that we should all post what our ideas are on this blog so we can give each other ideas.  We can all use the same elements in our individual parts so that it is a cohesive project.  Here is the link to the website that outlines the project. http://www.lhup.edu/phossain/fall2010/edtf200/unit04/unit04_01.htm#assignment

I have already started on the booklet about a recycling project.  All I have so far are steps to recycle and a few reasons on why we should recycle.  I will also include a section on the recycling paper project, a trip to a recycling center, as well as a section about how recycling helps the environment and human health.
Let me know if there is something you thought of that you think I should include.

No comments:

Post a Comment